Celebrate the launch of the FV150 with limited time special pricing. The first 25 customers to pre-order will get $100 off per light on our regular pricing. We expect stock to arrive mid to end of February.
The Best of Both Worlds
The Godox FV150 Hybrid COB Light functions as a 150W COB continuous LED light and also works as a High Speed Sync strobe capable of high speed shooting at up to 1/8000s. The FV150 is best suited for the video or continuous light shooter who wants the additional flexibility of being able to use a strobe for photo on the same set.
The Strobepro Difference
You could purchase Godox products somewhere else, but why would you? With Strobepro you get a 2 Year Warranty included FREE plus the added benefit of Strobepro's industry leading support. Strobepro is the largest distributor of Godox products in Canada. Give yourself peace of mind with Strobepro's helpful staff, 2 year warranty, and Calgary based service centre.
As a Strobe Flash:
- Single, Multi, and HSS flash modes
- X Series remote control compatible with other Strobepro and Godox lights
- Supports 1/8000s high-speed sync function
- Over 10 continuous flashes per second and 8 continuous flashes per second in high-speed sync mode at 1/2 power output
As a LED light:
Fits All Strobepro Modifiers
The metal Bowens speedring mount fits all Strobepro softbox's and modifiers.
The FV Series Lights can be controlled directly from any X Series controller from Strobepro or Godox. Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus and Pentax camera systems.
Super Quiet Fans
The new cooling fan system runs very quiet compared to older LED lights.
- Hybrid 12,000 lux HSS Flash and COB LED in a single unit
- Outputs both continuous and instantaneous light
- Syncs with any camera shutter speed up to 1/8000th of a second
- Able to flash at 10 per second at full power and 8 in HSS Mode
- Built in X series wireless receiver compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Olympus and Pentax camera systems
- Included handheld 2.4Ghz remote control
- 16 Group and 32 Channel unit individuality
- 8 LED Modes for special effects
- Precise 0 to 100% brightness dimming in LED continuous modes
- 1/8 - 1/1 of 7.0 - 10.0 power levels in flash modes
- Display of flash data in fractions of decimal expression
- Stays cool under fire for continuous of rapid flash use
- AC powered for no concern during long photo sessions
- Bowens mount modifier for the widest range of light shaping
- Large and clear LCD panel
||AC 100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
|CRI / TLCI
||≥ 96 / ≥ 95
|Light Brightness Range of LED mode
||0 - 100%
||-10 ~ 45° C
||1/8-1/1 or 7-10
||16 (A, B, C, D, E, F, 1-9)
||34 x 20 x 16 cm (13.3 x 7.8 x 6.2")
||3.13 kg (6.9 lbs)
1 x FV150 LED
1x Power Cable
1 x Protective Cap
1 x Remote Control
Note: Reflector in photos is sold separately.