Small and Compact
The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308S Flashmate is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. It is designed to read ambient or flash exposures in either reflected or incident modes, and it displays accurate exposure readings in full, half, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings of today's DSLR and film cameras.
Easy to Use
The L-308S delivers accurate exposure readings in full-, half-, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure displays of most popular cameras. When set to full-stop mode, exposures are displayed in tenth-stop increments with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV.
Professional Look and Feel
The LCD screen is designed to emulate the look and feel of its bigger brother, the Sekonic L-358 flash meter. Exposure data and related information are displayed using large type and easy-to-read icons, perfectly legible in even low-level lighting conditions.
- Weather resistant
- Full, 1/2 and 1/3 selectable f/stop increments
- 1/10th of a stop increment displayed
- Improved LCD display
- Increased accuracy
- Enhanced icons and symbols for better readability
- Ultra-Compact professional flash/ambient lightmeter
- Cord or cordless flash measuring
- LCD panel provides large clear display of measured exposure data and set mode
- Single mode selection button for setting ambient or flash measuring
- Digital semi-circular bar indicator displays battery condition and aperture in 1/10 increments