Our Smallest Wired Strobe Ever
The Godox MS300 is super compact at under 11" long with the modelling lamp installed. This makes it ideal for small studio spaces or if you plan on packing this into one of our Strobepro Studio Kits.
Perfect Starting Point
This strobe is a perfect starting point if you're just getting into studio lighting. It offers features at a price point that is almost unbelievable. It's also a great background or fill light to lights you might already have in the Strobepro/Godox system.
The Strobepro Difference
Strobepro is the largest distributor of Godox products in Canada. Give yourself peace of mind with Strobepro's professional helpful staff, 2 year warranty, and Calgary based service centre. Don't get left without Strobepro's industry leading support, included with your purchase for Free!
Built-in X Receiver
The built in 2.4G wireless receiver means the the MS300 is fully compatible with all Strobepro/Godox X series radio controllers. All you need is a controller for full power control and triggering on this strobe. Compatible with Strobepro XT, XT Pro, XTM, Godox X2T, XPro, X1T.
The steel mount means every Strobepro lighting modifier will fit perfectly.
The 1/32 power range is remarkable at this price point. This means that you can turn the power all the way down to 1/32 to shoot your fastest lenses wide open.
Recycles in less than 1.8 seconds at full power and 0.1s at 1/32
Adjustable Modelling Lamp
The 150w modelling lamp adjusts from 5% to 100% in 3 modes including: Proportional, Full Power, and Selectable Power Level.
- Compact and lightweight 300ws AC reliability
- Impressively consistent GN 190ft / 58m output
- Built-in extended Flashpoint R2 2.4G wireless system
- Senses and operates under 32 Channels and 16 non-TTL Groups
- Recycles in less than 1.8s at full power and 0.1s at 1/32
- Precise output displayed on the LCD panel
- Wide range of 50 flash power steps from 1/32 to 1/1 (or 5.0 to 10.0)
- Optional R2 triggers control power ratio, modelling lamp, an audio tone, as well as remote flash triggering
- Bowens Type-S mount for a flood of almost any light shaper
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 5% to 100% power levels in 3 modes
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output
- Anti-preflash Slave modes enable synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system using the S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Auto memory and recovery of previous values and settings
- Supports all Strobepro and Godox Transmitter Units
- Supports Legacy FT-16 Remote Manual Trigger System
- Rich color spectrum with flash duration (t.01) of 1/800s - 1/2000s
- Stable Color Temperature 5600K +/- 200K throughout the flash range
- Auto Memory feature retains last use settings
- 3.5mm Sync Port for direct to camera cable link
||190' / 58 m at ISO100
||1/2000 to 1/800 Sec
||0.1 to 1.8 Sec ()
||5600K ± 200K
|Flash Ready Indicator
|Accessory Fitting Type
||Bowens S Type
||Button, Cable, Optical, Radio
|Wireless Channels / Groups
||32 / 16
|AC Input Voltage
||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
||5/8" / 16 mm Receptacle
||H: 11.1 x W: 5.0 x L: 5.0" / H: 28.3 x W: 12.6 x L: 12.7 cm, Including Handle and Modeling Light
||5.73 lb / 2.6 kg
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||12.4 x 9.3 x 7.8"
1 x MS300 Strobe
1 x Power Cable
Note: Reflector in photo is not included.