Most Advanced Manual Speedlite
You’ve never seen a Manual speedlite like this. We’ve taken everything Strobepro customers have wanted in the last 5 years and put it into the X60M. HSS, Built-in Receiver, Long Range Control, Upgradeable, and so much more at an insane price.
Works on Any Brand
Single pin firing allows the X60M to work on any brand camera. To enable HSS you’ll need the Strobepro XTC Canon, XTN Nikon, or XTS Sony controller.
This is the first manual flash to offer HSS. High Speed Sync allows you to shoot shutter speeds up to 1/8000s instead of the standard 1/250s. Perfect for freezing action and giving you full control of the ambient light, even in bright mid-day sun. Strobepro XT Transmitter is required for HSS.
Make a System
One flash is just never enough. At this price you can pick up four X60M, the XT transmitter and still be less money than a single high end Canon, Nikon, or Sony flash.
Rock Solid Build Quality
The Strobepro X60M is built out of the highest quality materials. Hold it in your hand and you’ll instantly know the X60M means business. Put it beside a top of the line big brand flash and you’ll pick the X60M every time.
X Series Wireless
The built in 2.4ghz radio receiver offers full power and feature control without the need for an attached receiver. The optional XT transmitter is all you’ll need to have full control over all your X60M, X60TTL speedlites and future 2017 X Series strobes.
The X60M packs some serious punch with a Guide Number of 60. That’s equivalent to the highest end models from Canon and Nikon.
The huge 14-200mm zoom range allows the flash to push light as far as possible.
Don’t struggle to find focus. In low lighting conditions the X60M will automatically project a focus assist grid.
You don’t need a master’s degree to work this flash. The simple and intuitive menus get directly to the point and get you shooting fast.
We back the X60M with our Strobepro 1 year warranty. If anything happens we take care of it right here in Canada at our warehouse.
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- 4 x AA batteries (Eneloop Recommended)
- Flash Mode – M / Multi
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output Control (1/3rd Increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- HSS to 1/8000th (Off Camera Only – Requires Strobepro XT Transmitter)
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Strobepro X Series Speedlite
- 5 Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Compatible with Strobepro XTC, XTN, XTS Transmitters
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light (Manual Only)
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin (Single Firing Pin)
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- 5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Plug)
1 X X60M Flash Unit
1 X Case
1 X Flash Foot