The New Standard
We’ve taken everything Strobepro customers have wanted in the last 5 years and put it into the X60N. TTL, HSS, Built-in Receiver, Long Range Control, Upgradeable, and so much more at an incredible price. This might be the last flash you ever buy.
Rock Solid Build Quality
The Strobepro X60N is built out of the highest quality materials. Hold it in your hand and you’ll instantly know the X60N means business. Put it beside a top of the line big brand flash and you’ll pick the X60N every time.
X Series Wireless
The built in 2.4ghz radio receiver offers full power control and triggering without the need for an attached receiver. The optional XTN transmitter is all you’ll need to have full control over all your X60 flash units and future 2017 X Series strobes.
The X60N packs some serious punch with a Guide Number of 60. That’s equivalent to the highest end models from Canon and Nikon.
Full iTTL mode allows the camera to automatically set the power and zoom of the flash, enabling you to shoot full iTTL in any mode you like. Canon, Nikon and Sony models available.
High Speed Sync allows you to shoot shutter speeds up to 1/8000s. Perfect for freezing action and giving you full control of the ambient light, even in bright mid-day sun.
The huge 14-200mm zoom range allows the flash to push light as far as possible.
Build a System
Harness the full power of the X Series System. The X60N has built in receivers. Add an XTN transmitter to get off camera. If you really want to keep your old iTTL Nikon speedlites too, you can add them into the system with the XRN receiver that simply attaches to the hotshoe. Full control on everything.
You don’t need a master’s degree to work this flash. The simple and intuitive menus get directly to the point and get you shooting faster.
When we release updates, you’re covered.
We back the X60N with our Strobepro 1 year warranty. If anything happens we take care of it right here in Canada at our warehouse.
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – iTTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Strobepro X Series System
- Compatible with Strobepro XTN TTL Transmitter
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Nikon Optical Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- S1 and S2 Optical Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- 5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Plug)
Max. Recycle Time
1.5 seconds at full power
Guide Number(m ISO 100)
Wireless flash function
11.1v 2000 mAh Lithium Battery
Frequency 1 to 199Hz and Times 2 to 100
1/300 to 1/20000 second
Manual zoom from 20 to 200mm
Controllable slave groups
3 (A, B, and C)
Canon EOS DSLR(E-TTL II)
64 x76x190 mm
430g (540g with battery)
1 X X60N Speedlite
1 X Case
1 X Flash Foot