Unleash the power of your existing Nikon speedlites off camera. The XRN allows full control of your Nikon iTTL speedlites when paired with the XTN Strobepro controller. Finally, one system, one trigger.
ITTL & HSS
You’ll have iTTL automatic or manual control on your Nikon speedlites, all with full HSS at up to 1/8000s shutter speeds.
Plug the XRN into any strobe by the PC Sync port with the included cable and you’ll be able to fire the strobe with the XTN transmitter.
Plug the XRN into a Nikon camera and you’ve got a wireless shutter release when used with the XTN.
We've got the cables covered. PC Sync, adapter, N1 and N3 cables are all included.
Make a System
The Strobero XTN transmitter paired with the XRN receiver gets all your Nikon flashes off camera. Better yet, add Strobepro X60N or X60M speedlites and the receiver is built in already.
Add full control in up to 5 separate groups.
You’ll never have interference again with 32 channels.
328 foot range. If you find yourself in need of firing your flash a few blocks away, we’ve got you covered.
- Strobepro XTN & XRN System
- Range - 328 Feet (>100m)
- Flash Modes - iTTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom (Auto / Manual) (Global for All Groups Only)
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- Dimension/Weight for XRN 70x65x47(mm)/70g
- Dimension/Weight for XTN 72x75x52(mm)/100g
- Battery – 2 x AA (Eneloop Recommended)
1 X XRN Receiver
1 X 2.5mm to 3.5mm PC Sync Cable
1 X 3.5mm to 6.35 mm Adapter
1 X Nikon N1Shutter Release Cable
1 X Nikon N3 Shutter Release Cable