Unleash the power of your speedlites off camera. The XTN allows full control of Strobepro X60N and X60M speedlites and 2017 studio strobes. Add the Strobepro XRN receiver to any of your Nikon TTL speedlites for full control, plus trigger other strobes as well. Finally, one system, one trigger.
iTTL & HSS
You’ll have iTTL automatic or manual control if you prefer, all with full HSS at up to 1/8000s shutter speeds.
Make a System
The Strobero XTN transmitter paired with the XRN receiver gets all your Nikon flashes off camera. Better yet, add Strobepro X60N or X60M speedlites and the receiver is built in already.
Focus Assist Beam
Don’t get stuck in low light. The dedicated focus assist beam switch allows you to quickly project a grid assist pattern if needed.
Add full control in up to 5 separate groups.
You’ll never have interference again with 32 channels.
328 foot range. If you find yourself in need of firing your flash a few blocks away, we’ve got you covered.
Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Strobepro XTN & XRN System
- Range - 328 Feet (>100m)
- Flash Modes - iTTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom (Auto / Manual) (Global for All Groups Only)
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- Dimension/Weight for XRN 70x65x47(mm)/70g
- Dimension/Weight for XTN 72x75x52(mm)/100g
- Battery – 2 x AA (Eneloop Recommended)
1 X XTN Transmitter
Note: Flash foot in photos is not included.