Unleash the power of your Strobepro X60S speedlites off camera. The XTS allows full long range control of Strobepro X60S and X60M speedlites, plus 2017 Strobepro studio strobes. Finally, one system, one trigger.
The Strobepro Difference
Your Strobepro XTS is built to the same specifications as the Godox X1T-S, but with the added benefit of Strobepro's industry leading support. Strobepro is the largest distributor of Godox products in Canada. Give yourself peace of mind with Strobepro's helpful staff, 2 year warranty, and Calgary based service centre.
TTL & HSS
You’ll have TTL automatic or manual control if you prefer, all with full HSS at up to 1/8000s shutter speeds up to 300 feet away.
Make a System
The Strobero XTS is the perfect compliment to the Strobepro X60S TTL or X60M Manual speedlite. Say good by to stupid PC Sync cables. It's all built in baby!
Focus Assist Beam
Don’t get stuck in low light. The dedicated focus assist beam switch allows you to quickly project a grid assist pattern if needed.
Add full control up to 3 separate groups. Fill those groups with X60S speedlites.
You’ll never have interference again with 32 channels.
328 foot range. If you find yourself in need of firing your flash a few blocks away, we’ve got you covered.
Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Range - 100m + (328ft)
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C (3 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- Dimension/Weight for XTS 72x75x52(mm)/100g
- Battery – 2 x AA (Eneloop Recommended)
1 X XTS Transmitter