Join Our Team
Date: March 23, 2016 POSITION FILLED
Strobepro Studio Lighting Inc. is a leading photography and video lighting and accessories manufacturer/retailer located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Strobepro has become one of the largest lighting suppliers in Canada and continues to grow with expanded market share across North America.
Strobepro showroom and warehouse. 6, 1247 36 Ave NE Calgary, AB, Canada
Supervisor- Reports to the Sales Manager
Starting Date – ASAP
Hours – Full time, 9-5 Monday to Friday (some flexibility available)
Pay– $16 per hour, non-commission
Other Benefits – Free use of Strobepro Studio after hours
Showroom Sales- As part of the sales team, the applicant will provide customer service in the showroom. This includes helping customers find appropriate product solutions for their needs. This also involves end of day closing procedures.
Online Orders – Throughout the day, the applicant will help fulfill online orders that need to be prepared and shipped.
Phone Support – The applicant will help answer phones and answer customer questions.
Facilities – The applicant will help maintain the general order and cleanliness of the warehouse and showroom.
- Photo Experience – The successful applicant must have a good understanding of DSLR cameras. Lighting experience is not required but beneficial.
- Passion for photography. Must enjoy photography and show an interest in photo/video equipment.
- Excellent communication and people skills, strong problem solving abilities and positive attitude. Friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to continuously stand and interact with consumers for the majority of a shift.
- Must be physically able to move boxes up to 25lbs a short distance.
- Should have reliable transportation that is not weather dependent.
For consideration please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Job Application