Join Our Team
Date: December 14, 2018
Strobepro is a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunity for growth. We are seeking motivated candidates for a new full time position at our Calgary store. Strobepro has become one of the largest lighting suppliers in Canada and continues to grow with an expanded market across North America.
Strobepro showroom and warehouse at #75 1011 57 Ave NE Calgary, AB, Canada
Supervisor- Reports to the Sales Manager
Starting Date – ASAP
Hours – Full time, 9-5 Monday to Friday (some flexibility available)
Pay– $16 per hour, non-commission to start
Other Benefits – Health Care, Store Discounts
Showroom Sales- As part of the sales team, the applicant will provide customer service in the showroom. This includes helping customers find appropriate product solutions for their needs.
Online Orders – Throughout the day, the applicant will help fulfill online orders that need to be prepared and shipped.
Phone Support – The applicant will help answer phones and answer customer questions.
Facilities – The applicant will help maintain the general order and cleanliness of the warehouse and showroom.
- Photo Experience – The successful applicant must have a good understanding of photography. Lighting experience is not required but will be considered an asset.
- Must enjoy photography and show an interest in photo/video equipment. Understanding of our products will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and people skills, strong problem solving abilities and positive attitude. Friendly and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Must be able to continuously stand and interact with consumers for the majority of a shift.
- Must be physically able to move boxes up to 25lbs a short distance.
- Should have reliable transportation that is not weather dependent.
For consideration please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Job Application