Thank you for choosing STROBEPRO.COM products. We believe in excellent customer service. We will make every effort to service our products for as long as you own them. Don't get burned by online retailers or local camera shops that don't service anything. Trust your investment to the lighting professionals at Strobepro.
Free Warranty Coverage
Strobepro & Godox Lights - 2 Years from Strobepro
Includes: Strobepro & Godox Strobes, Speedlites, Video Lights (does not include batteries)
Strobepro & Godox Accessories - 1 Year from Strobepro
Includes: Softboxes, Stands, Radio Triggers & All Modifiers
Strobepro Batteries - 6 Months from Strobepro
Includes all camera, and v-mount batteries
Godox Batteries - 2 Months from Strobepro
Includes strobe and speedlite batteries
Other Manufactures - 1 Year from manufacturer (customer direct)
Includes: Sekonic, Boya, Boling
Not Covered by Warranty
- Any physical signs of damage.
- Normal wear from use.
- Damage caused by impact, liquid, tampering, improper voltage.
- Damage caused by unauthorized maintenance, alteration, disassembly.
- The product does not match with model or serial number in factory records.
- Damage caused by accessories or spare parts.
- Bag zippers are not covered from excessive force.
- Consumable items like flash tubes and bulbs are not covered.
- Contact email@example.com to see if your product qualifies for warranty.
- Ship your product back to Strobepro with your order number. You can also drop your product off at our Calgary store location.
- All items may be held for inspection up to 48 hours.
- Strobepro will inform you of the repair process. Some items can be fixed in Calgary. Others will be repaired at the factory. The factory repair process takes 6-8 weeks.
- Shipping charges will be the customers responsibility to and from Strobepro Calgary.
- Factory repair time can vary since it is being sent overseas.
Warranty Return Address
Strobepro Studio Lighting
#75 1011 57 Avenue Northeast
Calgary, Alberta, Canada