Unleash the power of your existing Canon speedlites off camera. The XRC allows full control of your Canon ETTL-II speedlites when paired with the XTC Strobepro controller. Finally, one system, one trigger.
ETTL & HSS
You’ll have ETTL automatic or manual control on your Canon speedlites, all with full HSS at up to 1/8000s shutter speeds.
Plug the XRC into any strobe by the PC Sync port with the included cable and you’ll be able to fire the strobe with the XTC transmitter.
Plug the XRC into a Canon camera and you’ve got a wireless shutter release when used with the XTC.
We've got the cables covered. PC Sync, adapter, C1 and C3 cables are all included.
Make a System
The Strobero XTC transmitter paired with the XRC receiver gets all your Canon flashes off camera. Better yet, add Strobepro X60C or X60M speedlites and the receiver is built in already.
Add full control in up to 5 separate groups.
You’ll never have interference again with 32 channels.
328 foot range. If you find yourself in need of firing your flash a few blocks away, we’ve got you covered.
- Strobepro XTC and XTR System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Ratio Group Mode – A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- Dimension/Weight for XRC 70x65x47(mm)/70g
- Dimension/Weight for XTC 72x75x52(mm)/100g
- Battery – 2 x AA (Eneloop Recommended)
1 X XRC Receiver
1 X 2.5mm to 3.5mm PC Sync Cable
1 X 3.5mm to 6.35 mm Adapter
1 X Canon C1 Shutter Release Cable
1 X Canon C3 Shutter Release Cable