Unleash the power of your speedlites off camera. The XT-OP allows full control of Strobepro X60 and X60M speedlites and 2017 studio strobes on your Panasonic or Olympus camera. You can even fully control other Strobepro Canon, Nikon, Sony and Fuji lights off camera while mixing brands. Finally, one system, one trigger.
The Strobepro Difference
Your Strobepro XT-OP is built to the same specifications as the Godox X1T-O, but with the added benefit of Strobepro's industry leading support. Strobepro is the largest distributor of Godox products in Canada. Give yourself peace of mind with Strobepro's helpful staff, 2 year warranty, and Calgary based service centre.
TTL & HSS
You’ll have TTL automatic or manual control if you prefer, all with full HSS at up to 1/8000s shutter speeds.
Make a System
The Strobero XT-OP transmitter paired with the X35, X60, X200, X600ii lights gets all your flashes off camera. Better yet, all these Strobepro lights have the receiver is built in already.
Focus Assist Beam
Don’t get stuck in low light. The dedicated focus assist beam switch allows you to quickly project a grid assist pattern if needed.
Add full control in up to 5 separate groups.
You’ll never have interference again with 32 channels.
328 foot range. If you find yourself in need of firing your flash a few blocks away, we’ve got you covered.
Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Strobepro XT-OP System
- Range - 328 Feet (>100m)
- Flash Modes - TTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom (Auto / Manual) (Global for All Groups Only)
- GR Group Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync and Shutter Release Port – Output
- Dimension/Weight for XT-OP 72x75x52(mm)/100g
- Battery – 2 x AA (Eneloop Recommended)
Olympus:E-M10II, E-M5II, E-M1, E-PL8, E-PL7, E-PL6, E-PL5, E-P5, E-P3
Panasonic:DMC-GX85, DMC-G7, DMC-GF1, DMC-LX100, DMC-G85
1 X XT-OP Transmitter
Note: Flash foot in photos is not included.